Thursday, October 8, 2009

My hair texture is coarse, and very thick and curly, how can I make it finer, and thinner?

ive sort of had an issue with my hair thats bugging me, I know i kind of asked this question on here before, but i think i left out the little factor of my hair being coarse. I want my hair to grow long, thin and less coarse as possible. But my hair is uber thick, coarse, and naturally curly (although I DO relax and straighten it, so it being curly isnt such a big deal) So basically I have the exact opposite hair that I want. Ive grown my hair out for a while now, and when I use conditioner and gell my hair looks long, but when i wash that all out and dry it, its like a big afro. Is there a diet I can try, or some type of way that can make my hair permanetly finer and less coarse? I really want long thin, finer hair. So I will do what I need to.



This is what my hair looks like when its dry:



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/L...



and this is the way my hair looks like when its wet, and how I would want it to look like ALL the time: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/L...



My hair texture is coarse, and very thick and curly, how can I make it finer, and thinner?

my hair is very much like yours. thick, coarse, and wavy. it happens i'm letting it grow too. i'm using a bandanna to keep it restrained until it gets long enough to tie up in a pony tail.



you cant change the texture of your hair. all you can do is be sure it's healthy. there are people with the exact opposite problem. they wish their hair weren't so thin. go figure.



My hair texture is coarse, and very thick and curly, how can I make it finer, and thinner?

I think you should allow your hair to dry naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment