Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hairstyles for thick, frizzy wavy/curly hair?

i have shoulderblade length hair that is frizzy, poofy, thick, and curly/wavy. i am not looking to straighten my hair, but i would like to find a cute hairstyle that fits my lifestyle. i and usually very busy and i play sports, so i dont have much time to work with my hair, so it usually just goes up in a ponytail. i am looking for a cute hairstyle that would go with my type of hair. i wouldnt care if it was short or long, just something i can pull back for sports but also lok cute down. can anyone post some pics please?



Hairstyles for thick, frizzy wavy/curly hair?

I have the same hair you do. I put it 3 different ways.



1. part the middle %26amp; tie in the back leave the back out



2. I have a big clip %26amp; I twist my hair %26amp; clip the back leaving the hair to hang over the clip



3. The classic Pony tail.



I love all 3 styles %26amp; they dont take long to do at all



also i use Carrot Cream %26amp; Moose for my hair it keeps the frizz away



Hairstyles for thick, frizzy wavy/curly hair?

you could get you hair thinned and layered so it wouldnt be so thick and it would be eaiser to manage



you could also go for a shorter hairstyle but not too short so you cant do anything with it



if your hair is shorter than it wouldnt take as long to straighten it if you wanted to



i have thick hair but i straighten mine

No comments:

Post a Comment