Saturday, August 1, 2009

Will thick, blunt bangs look good with my face/hair type, etc?

Not the super-short kind that end above your eyebrows, but the ones that that end right above the eyes.



I've always wanted to get bangs like this, but I'm not sure if it'll look nice on me.



I'm asian but people have said I don't look that asian and right now i have straight black hair with layers (a short layer at the top and a longer layer at the bottom: this is another problem because I want to get rid of these layers if I'm going to get the bangs) At its longest my hair is about upper back length, but the top layer is only about shoulder length.



I have an oval face with a large forehead and the individual strands of my hair are pretty thin (Would this be a problem? I want THICK bangs; with my hair would they be wispy?)



So can anyone give me their opinion?



What to do so i can get rid of my layers when i get my bangs?



Will thick, blunt bangs look good with my face/hair type, etc?

First off.. do not do bangs with a blunt edge style haircut ..but ifyou want to get rid of layers teh only suggestion i can give you is cut your hair to your shortest layer..



and if you do that id get bangs, but bangs that swoop to the side..



and yeah your bangs will be thin unless you pull them from farther back..so make sure you tell your hairdresser you want THICK bangs.



asains are cute with bangs btw.



but if you do bangs, id ask to make the ends of my hair choppy.



if you get straight across bangs, and then get your ends trimmed striaght youll look like cleaopatra.



i say bangs with choppy ends.



hope i helped%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment