Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair's thick and puffy ): any suggestions? thanks!?

yeah my hair grows like a weed.



Go to a quality stylist, none of those Supercuts like places. You will likely have to pay a bit more, but it is very worth it for a good style.



Then tell them you want your hair thinned out or textured. They use special scissors to remove bulk without removing length. Layering will also give some help to the puffiness.



Thing is, if your hair is like mine, you will need to keep up with the cuts or it will just grow out and be uncontrollable again.



My hair's thick and puffy ): any suggestions? thanks!?

Get your hair layered. Mine used to be thick and puffy aswell, so i got it layered and it felt really light. After a while the layers grow out. To stop the puffy-ness. I tend to find Tre Semme works. I use it alot and it seems to help. My hair tends to not go very puffy anymore tho. But theres lots of different ways to but thesee are just methods i've used and recommended.



My hair's thick and puffy ): any suggestions? thanks!?

Layer your hair with lots and lots of layers and even a graduated down side bangs



My hair's thick and puffy ): any suggestions? thanks!?

my hair is also thick and puffy. I also attended Beauty school for a year, that is where I learned how to manage it. 1st thing is next hair cut you get you hair "thinned" they have special scissors that do this. If it is still thicker that you want it tell them and they can thin it some more. Then use a hair straightener. Get a good one if you are going to do this everyday. Make sure to part you hair off and only do one section at a time, or it won't look right when your done, start with the bottom and work your way up. You will have the beautiful movie star hair you are looking for. If you like the look you can have your hair chemically straightened. Don't forget to use a protectant on your hair before you straighten it. Go to any local beauty supply and they can help you with all of this.



My hair's thick and puffy ): any suggestions? thanks!?

well mine is really thick and puffy also so i had layers in it but it made it more puffy because i have like a little wave to my hair also so what i did i grew my layers out and cut my hair one length and grew it out really long like to my lower back and now it is not so puffy :) hope i helped!!!



My hair's thick and puffy ): any suggestions? thanks!?

How to depoof Poofy hair %26amp; how to style Poofy hair



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment