Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Can anyone gie me a step by step to straighten my long frizzy thick hair thank you!!?

buy DANGEROUSLY STRAIGHT by herbal essances.



and straighten with a comb and blow dryer or an iron. but this H.E. stuff workssss



Can anyone gie me a step by step to straighten my long frizzy thick hair thank you!!?

Simple blow attempt to blow dry it as straight as you can. It helps with the friz to. Divide your hair into top and bottom then divide in to multiple sections! And straighten each section. If you see waves do it again. Dont do it slow because it burns the hair let it cool then do it again. Since your hair is thick you might have to do it twice! Hope this helps



Can anyone gie me a step by step to straighten my long frizzy thick hair thank you!!?

If you dont want to go to a hairdresser and have them chemically straighten it, I would suggest using a straighten serum with anti frizz blow dry hair and then straighten it. When you straighten it you should do a little at a time. Use a clip and clip rest of hair on top of head and straighten what you left down then slowly add hair and straighten. Do this until all hair is straighten with the straighten iron.



Can anyone gie me a step by step to straighten my long frizzy thick hair thank you!!?

get the conair staritner



it works very good



:)



Can anyone gie me a step by step to straighten my long frizzy thick hair thank you!!?

to calm the frizzy part just get leave in conditioner or use the frizz ease serum it works. and to straighten it here's step buy step instructions...



1. after your shower take a round head brush and put it near your scalp and do this section by section.



2. take your blow dryer and put it on medium so you can keep it under control



3. take the blow dryer and SLOWLY start moving it down towards the ends of your hair with your brush.



4. repeat process until your whole head of hair is straight



okay i admit i stole this from my hair dresser since i watch him all the time when he does this part but i absolutely love the results. the tips of your hair will curl in towards you and everything else is straight



Can anyone gie me a step by step to straighten my long frizzy thick hair thank you!!?

Your hair has to be dry first!



Step 1: Comb your hair.



Step 2: Adjust the heat to high because you have thick hair.



Step 3: Seperate your hair into 2" sections



Step 4: Start straightening your hair from roots to tips (slowly)



Step 5: If your hair is still frizzy after you straightened it, apply some anti-frizz creme, mousse, gel



Then your hair will be looking straight and good.



Can anyone gie me a step by step to straighten my long frizzy thick hair thank you!!?

Wash your hair.



Let it AIR DRY if possible. [If youre in a rush, then blow dry it]



Brush/comb it to get all the knots out.



Your hair has three sections, the left, right and back, so do each section one at a time.



So start with the left side [ or right if you want, lol] Devide that section into 3 layers by getting the first layer and clipping it up with a pin or something, then clip up the second layer.



Now get some heat protective spray and spray a little on the last layer, which shouldnt be clipped up.



Run a comb through it quickly and then use the flat iron over it.



Repeat this with the remaining layers of the left side. Then do the whole process again for the right side and the back.



I hope these directions werent too confusing!



Can anyone gie me a step by step to straighten my long frizzy thick hair thank you!!?

okay 1st part your hair right above both ears all the way across to the back and put that in a ponytail on top of your head and 2nd start taking make 2 or 3in sections of of hair at a time and start to straighten them, then put each part of straightened hair off to the side and when you finish the bottom take out the top pony/bun and begin to straighten that and don't forget to hold the straightener in place for a few seconds on the hair just to make sure it gets it and if it leaves marks just quickly run the straightener through again=)



Can anyone gie me a step by step to straighten my long frizzy thick hair thank you!!?

Step One: After washing your hair apply some leave in conditioner to help with the frizz and keep you hair hydrated and brush through



Step Two: Let your hair air dry /dry on it's own or blow dry it.Using a paddle brush or round brush put you hair in a bun and take out small sections starting at the bottom.With the brush comb hair down slowly moving the blow dry downwards also. Sections really helps with thick hair.



Step Three: Spray some thermal protection in your hair. In small sections use you flat iron. Clip the rest of your hair to the side as you do this.



Step Four: Put some shine serum in you hair for extra shine and frizz control.



I also have thick frizzy hair this is what I use:



Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum(sold at salons) as my leave in conditioner



Fx Special Effects Flat Iron Spray(sold at Walgreen's) as my thermal protection



Chi Silk Infusion (sold at salons) as my shine serum



Can anyone gie me a step by step to straighten my long frizzy thick hair thank you!!?

try herbal essences.



or straighten it with a straighten iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment