Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have puffy, thick curly hair?

when it gets hot my hair goes bigger and some times uncurls



I have puffy, thick curly hair?

i gather that's not ok with you - right? do you want it to not expand or to tame the curls? well, if you want it to not expand, you can a) wear a hat b) shave your head or c) use extra strength hair spray - the guys'll never know, so it's all good



if you wanna just tame the curls, take lotion and smooth it through your hair - it'll weigh down your hair



I have puffy, thick curly hair?

so what do you want use to do?



I have puffy, thick curly hair?

use a revo styler and buy some ion spray that blocks humidity



I have puffy, thick curly hair?

Sunsilk anti poof



Garnier Fructis Curl and Shine



I have puffy, thick curly hair?

When your hair is still wet, put gel in like Curls Up, and scrunch your curls. I have very thick and naturally curly hair and it does the same thing. Also, never brush it, that just makes it worse. Use a wide tooth comb instead. I hope this helps. :-)



I have puffy, thick curly hair?

same problem.....tough luck.



I have puffy, thick curly hair?

The best thing to do is to find someone who razor cuts and have it thinned. Also if you go shorter you will take some weight off of the hair shaft and it will curl better.

No comments:

Post a Comment