Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My hair is super-thick!!?

My hair is really thick and curly on the bottom layer. I have short layers. Shoulder length. What are some ways to put it up in a cute way without the shortest layers falling out??



My hair is super-thick!!?

If you straighten your hair apply some gel or wax to it to hold the layers in place. Better yet honey work the hair spray.



If you leave the curls in try pinning up bits and pieces of your hair in all different sections and leaving curly tendrals to fall into place. Don't do this with wet hair as you won't know if a layer is going to fall out.



I used to wear my hair like this to school all the time because I love layers but don't like my hair falling in my face all the time.



As the previous answerer said accesorise. Use headbands, bobby pins, clips, wear a hot hat or head scarfe. Have some fun with it and explore what you can do. Good Luck



My hair is super-thick!!?

Hi, my hair is realllly thick and curly too, so I have to have it layered as well. I kow that its annoying when you try to put it up and the layers fall out, so what I usually do is secure them with a cute headband or another form of hair accessory, and that usually works!



My hair is super-thick!!?

Well, grow out the layers, they will poof out your hair if you wear your hair curly. As for the pulling it back, I would use bobby pins to pull up your top layer a little bit more. I wish I could find a pic. for you.



My hair is super-thick!!?

Simply tie you hair in a bun after a shower. Untie it after 10 minutes. It will give a more wavy, volume too. Then tie a side pony and use clips%26gt; ?

No comments:

Post a Comment