Thursday, July 30, 2009

I have Long, Very thick, Very straight hair. I like curls, I want Curls! Please Help me!!?

I can use hot rollers, or use curling iron on my hair and it looks beautiful, but 15 to 20 minutes later-- It's Flat again!! I have tried all kinds of mousses and gels to help hold curl.. Nothing helps. I want a perm--I THINK! I just don't want to look like I stepped out of the 80's.



Live in fairly small town and am concerned about the stylist here and their ability to do a " loose curl perm".



Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated- Maybe there is some magic product out there I have not tried. :)



I have Long, Very thick, Very straight hair. I like curls, I want Curls! Please Help me!!?

Ask them to do a piggy-back wrap on their largest rods. On longer hair I, on occasion, take the rods out after the rinse and neutralize the hair while hair is unwrapped. I think it helps curl look very natural.



I have Long, Very thick, Very straight hair. I like curls, I want Curls! Please Help me!!?

Yes, I am. Use the largest rods, rod length won't matter as much. Remember that purple rods are NOT the largest rods; the largest are peach color. Ask for peach rods (not pink). Ask about the possibility of neutralizing off the rod. If they won't do it just trust that they know what they are doing! Report It



I have Long, Very thick, Very straight hair. I like curls, I want Curls! Please Help me!!?

Easy.



Rag Curls.



www.nocturne.com/swing/hair/rag-curler...



This website is amazing. They'll show you how to do those and if you wanna go bold. Pin Curls.



One quick question? Do you leave the hot rollers in until they are cool again? I usually let them sit for at least 30 min. And I spray each one as soon as I pin the roller. And then spray again when all are in. It usually works for me.



And another question? Do you do it when your hair is "dirty"? Ususally 2nd day hair is my best curl days.



I have Long, Very thick, Very straight hair. I like curls, I want Curls! Please Help me!!?

every small town is not too far from a city... take time one day after researching online a well known salon near you like maybe a jean madeline or Bubbles... just make sure you talk to the receptionist after picking the salon and ask her if she knows who specializes in perms out of all the stylists and make sure you explain and let the stylist know exactly the type of curl you want and ur hair type... and remember its now going to come out exactly how you imagine cuz thats not how perms work.. u cant get that nice loose curl look with a perm .. its just not possible unless you are willing to pay lots of money. i dont know if they have it in america but in asia like korea and japan they have something called a digital perm and they put in a perm solution and then lock ur hair in these hot roller looking things that are attatched to these wires so u look like madussa %26lt;-- prolly spelled wrong.... and it comes out so perfect. anyways good luck ... i have naturally curly hair and wish i had straight hair. ..



I have Long, Very thick, Very straight hair. I like curls, I want Curls! Please Help me!!?

Dang Girl and im over here trying to get my hair straight. my hair is curly and thick. well sorry but i don't know of any good things to get your hair curly except a do a perm. You may never know the stylist n your town might be good. Just give them a try.



I have Long, Very thick, Very straight hair. I like curls, I want Curls! Please Help me!!?

How to Curl Your Hair With a Hair Straightener



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment