Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have really thick, bristley hair?

How do I make it less thick and bristely? I want it soft and thin!



I have really thick, bristley hair?

Eat, drink and sleep healthy, also take a daily multi-vitamin if you can, this will help your hair grow healthier and softer. As for the bristley-ness, use a leave-in conditioner and wash your hair every other day. This may also get rid of the thickness, but you should also get your hair trimmed with thinning scissors too at the salon. (:



I have really thick, bristley hair?

You can't really change how thin or thick it is without getting it thinned at the salon, which is NOT a good idea. You probably get a haircut, though. You could have split ends. if you cut them off your hair will be a lot softer.



I have really thick, bristley hair?

cute avatar

No comments:

Post a Comment