Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HELP (curly, thick and frizzy hair)?

i have very thick, curly and frizzy hair i have tired everything to get it smooth and shinny iv tried serums, creams and iv got the thick ghds but it takes me about 2 hours to get it strait does anyone have any answers.



HELP (curly, thick and frizzy hair)?

It might be all the creams and stuff you use on your hair?



I have naturally thick curly hair also what I do is not brush my hair when it is dry. If you do I think there is a special comb for curly hair. This may sound strange but brush your hair in the shower after you wash it instead of waiting to brush it after your shower (I figure when your hair is damp and watter is still pouring on it the curls will group up....causing fewer but larger curls and smooth looking also when dry. Unlike if you brush your hair after you shower (while it is still damp) the teeth on the brush just separate the curls making more..causing a frizzy mess when it drys.)



Another tip is to get your hair layered to where it isn't as thick but it will be still be curly (if you hair is thinner it will be easier to straighten it careful not to get too many layers)



HELP (curly, thick and frizzy hair)?

Long layeres (takes all the weight out of it). Use a 'Denman Brush' to brush it when its wet, (the rubber base and plastic bristles don't damage the hair folicles). Staightening, just damages your hair making it even frizzier. I just put moose through my wet hair, brush it and let it dry naturally. Report It



HELP (curly, thick and frizzy hair)?

Shave it of or get used to it. My daughter is the same. She's gonna end up with dreadloks me thinks cause i cant get a come through it. 7 years old white blonde with dreadloks gonna be something else!!!



HELP (curly, thick and frizzy hair)?

get some aloe vera gel , knock it down



HELP (curly, thick and frizzy hair)?

You could ruin your hair with so many products! Go see a stylist and get some professional advice. They can get you smooth and silky in no time and show you how to do it at home.



HELP (curly, thick and frizzy hair)?

yeah what you could do is buy some moose and hair spray what u do is after washing ur hair u dont dry it u put ALOT of moose on not alot but jst enough then what u doo is top it off with hair spray :)



HELP (curly, thick and frizzy hair)?

a great conditioning treatment---the day after i shampoo and condition my hair I take a shower a bring in Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner...I keep it on my hair for about 5-10 minutes then just rinse out...and my hair becomes I would say 75% softer, smoother, and less frizzy..you should try it



HELP (curly, thick and frizzy hair)?

You might want to try a Drop dead Straight shampoo from a perfessional hair place.



HELP (curly, thick and frizzy hair)?

i have the same type of hair and i tried "Loreal Hot Straight Cream" and i put it in my hair and then i blow dry it kinda straight then i go over it with my straightening iron



this is my iron http://hair-styling-tool.giftweb.com.tw/...



HELP (curly, thick and frizzy hair)?

Ok here are some things I've done cuz I have the same problem....



1. NEVER USE SHAMPOO!!!!!! Use Pantine's Smoothing 2n1 Shampoo n Conditioner ONCE a week!!!!!!



2. Use Pantine Smoothing Conditioner EVERYDAY. Makes ur hair like silk. Put it in and shave and stuff in the shower b4 u rinse.



3. When you get out towel dry (not too dry tho) and put 3 or 4 pumps of Garnie Fructise Sleek N Shine Serum through ur hair with ur fingers.



4. Put it in a tight ponytail and let it dry.



5. Take out the ponytail and use a SEDU flat iron!!!!!!!!!! This is the secret!!!!!!!!!!! The sedu is THE BEST straightner in the UNIVERSE!!!!! (its $119 bucks at Ulta but it is worth every cent)



6. Figure the best way to use the sudu (most ppl start at the bottom of thier head n work their way up.



7. After straightening DO NOT USE bristle brushes. Use the kind with BIG spaces n plactic bristles.



8. Spray with Motion's Oil Sheen n Conditioning spray. It makes your hair SO shiny w/o ANY greasyness. (you can find it in the African American section at walmart or walgreens)



I HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!! Its taken me A LOT of years to find a process that works and this NEVER fails!!!!!



HELP (curly, thick and frizzy hair)?

Why dont ya get it chemically straightened ! it only stays straight untill your hair grows again ! but its well worth it ! believe me !! see ur hairdresser !



HELP (curly, thick and frizzy hair)?

I had the same problem as a teenager. I've noticed as I've grown more mature, it is straightening some on its own - but not enough. Assuming you don't want to wait, or that yours won't be enough either - go to a professional and have it straightened. It works for me, and I can't tolerate spending oodles of time on it. The most I have to do is flat iron it, curling the ends a bit at the same time after shampooing. If your hair is short, you can try a straightener yourself that you find at a Beauty Store - like Sallys.



Who wants to spend their entire life on their hair? Feel lucky. When I was a girl, straighteners weren't strong enough for my hair. They make great ones today!



HELP (curly, thick and frizzy hair)?

Make the most of your natural curls. No point fighting against nature. We always want the opposite of what we've got!



HELP (curly, thick and frizzy hair)?

Try a product called Molding Wax from FX Special Effects. You can get it at any Wal-Mart, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, etc. You'll love it!



HELP (curly, thick and frizzy hair)?

shave it off girl or judt be happy it isnt ginger! Seriously..just go to a hairdresser for a consultation. They'll have seen it all before and can inform you best. Just make sure its a good experienced hairdresser........



HELP (curly, thick and frizzy hair)?

I have the exact same problem and I'm trying to figure it out too...if I figure it out I'll tell you...



HELP (curly, thick and frizzy hair)?

as a fellow curly chick, after a lot of time and plenty of disasters, i keep my hair in great condition by the following:



a) use twice as much conditioner as shampoo and never wash it entirley off(although be careful not to leave it greasy!) once a week use an intensive oil treatment or baby oil under a hot towel for 15 mins if you can't get hold of one.



2) then use a little leave in conditioner, i love tigi's ego boost.



3) then i put on a serum, i use more than reccomende but you'll have to play with the amounts for your own hair. when you buy a serum, feel it first on your hand it should feel pretty oily and not watery. most beauty wholsalers have a good range and will give you good advice.



4) don't colour often, let you hair dry naturally and resist the urge to use any heat on very often, i may blow dry or tong my hair no more than twice a month.



I hope this helps, my hair looks fab and feels soft and lush with this routine:)



HELP (curly, thick and frizzy hair)?

Good quality shampoo's and conditioner's are a must.



check out the following ranges



Kerastase oleo relax



Paul Mitchell super skinny



and a styling product to compliment your GHD's such as the GHD Thermodynamics Obedience cream



http://www.haircareheaven.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment