Sunday, July 26, 2009

How can I cornrow, twisty, or do braids when my hair is extremely thick?

Ok so my sister tried cornrows, twistys, and braids on my hair and nothing would work because my hair is way, way to thick. everything kept falling apart. before our second attempt i washed my hair out with conditioner, then she used the straightener and it was still too thick. she also used that grease stuff on my hair. (i have natural straight, jet black hair which right now is about is 4 to 5 inches long). click the link to see a picture of me a month and a half ago. I really dont want to go get my hair done professionally but i probably will because i really want this done to my hair. i would just like to know how much it would be to get it done pro. and if there is a cheap product that i can use to make my hair much, much thinner and cornrowable. lol. thanks



How can I cornrow, twisty, or do braids when my hair is extremely thick?

I don't thik that the problem is the thickness of your hair, because with the styles that you want to achieve actually the rule is the thicker the better, the problem may be the texture (straightness) of your hair and the person that was trying to style it may not know the proper way to grip it and that's why the hair is slipping. And if you wish to have it done by a professional expect to at the very least to pay $35.



Hope this helps, if you want to know more feel free to email me.



How can I cornrow, twisty, or do braids when my hair is extremely thick?

There really isn't a product that you can use to thin out your hair. Corn rowing is a challenge and it really takes someone skilled in corn rowing to do a great job. Unfortunately, you will probably have to rely on a professional salon/hairdresser to get the best results.



Most salons will do a free consultation with you to tell you how much it will cost. Shop around.

No comments:

Post a Comment